CarrierofHeartbreakCarrierofHeartbreak

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Sex Ed 4 Kids Sex Ed 4 Kids

I Laughed...Hard

This was an unexpected surprise. A flash with lowbrow humor that actual doesn't get old. I was trying so hard not to cry when I was laughing. I think this now to be one of my favorite flashes here. I thought that the animation was good and the voice acting spot-on. Great job!

AyaMizumi responds:

Gee, thanks. I wasn't very pleased with my voice but glad a lot thought I did.

Smash'd Party Smash'd Party

Enjoyable

Even though we didn't get to see a fight, the humor was acceptable and the animation was pretty. I find a certain connection between all of the characters that stays true to their sources, and I also enjoyed that. Good job!

Tankmen Memories Tankmen Memories

Not Bad!

I rather liked this, even though I wasn't sure what was going on. I can't fairly judge the animation either because it was good at times and bad at others. I felt a strong emotional pull towards this, and I feel good about watching it. The music suits the mood very well, and I applaud you for that. Overall, good job.

DisobeyMe responds:

thanks. :)

Gravity based movement Gravity based movement

Shakey controls, but fun in the best way

Once I got the hand of using the player controls, I had blast spamming on the forward-key and using the "Meteor Storm" technique. But once I got going, I had a hard time slowing down. It seemed that in every situation, I needed to push a different arrow key to slow down, making a mildly confusing spam-key fest. But overall, I had a blast chasing around the smaller levels, and occasionally the bigger ones. Very nicely done!

Ricochet Kills 2 Ricochet Kills 2

Very addicting! Especially the Level Editor

I spent hours playing this game, starting with the set levels and eventually moving on to the Level Editor. And though some of the controls get confusing for the editor, I have to say it's one of the most fun and addicting things I've seen in awhile! I like how some objects float in mid-air and some others don't making you have to experiment with the different objects to see what else you'll have to add. The kill-engine is vastly inproved from the last one, making it a feast for the eyes when I line up all 25 allowable men in one row and shoot straight at head-level. Very nicely done!