CarrierofHeartbreakCarrierofHeartbreak

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Gravity based movement Gravity based movement

Shakey controls, but fun in the best way

Once I got the hand of using the player controls, I had blast spamming on the forward-key and using the "Meteor Storm" technique. But once I got going, I had a hard time slowing down. It seemed that in every situation, I needed to push a different arrow key to slow down, making a mildly confusing spam-key fest. But overall, I had a blast chasing around the smaller levels, and occasionally the bigger ones. Very nicely done!

Ricochet Kills 2 Ricochet Kills 2

Very addicting! Especially the Level Editor

I spent hours playing this game, starting with the set levels and eventually moving on to the Level Editor. And though some of the controls get confusing for the editor, I have to say it's one of the most fun and addicting things I've seen in awhile! I like how some objects float in mid-air and some others don't making you have to experiment with the different objects to see what else you'll have to add. The kill-engine is vastly inproved from the last one, making it a feast for the eyes when I line up all 25 allowable men in one row and shoot straight at head-level. Very nicely done!